- Office appointments take place at our Buffalo, NY location.
- Please inform us if you would like to be on the cancellation list as there may be appointments available earlier.
- Please fill in your Patient Information Form (where required) for your first appointment.
- Be aware that if you are crossing into the US from Canada you may not bring medical marijuana.
- US laws require medical offices to utilize an electronic medical records system and a patient portal for secure communication regarding your personal health information.
- We will not answer any medical questions through regular email due to the potential high U.S. HIPPA violation fines.
- Dr. Patel will not speak with you on the phone or via videoconference without seeing you in our office for a first visit. There are no exceptions.
- The office staff is not allowed to answer your questions on treatment, antibiotics, testing or supplements.
- Please arrive 20-30 minutes before your appointment. Factor in a wait at the border, especially after holidays if you are coming from Canada. If you are late you will lose your appointment time. We recommend checking border wait times in the event of an arrival from Canada.
- If you have memory issues, please have someone accompany you to take notes.
- You will receive a copy of your office notes and any prescriptions prior to departure from our office. These will include your history, physical exam, diagnosis and treatment plans.
- At the end of this appointment during checkout you will schedule your follow up appointments. Please bring your personal calendar in preparation.
- We are a fee for service practice. Services must be paid for at the time rendered. We will not provide a service or mail supplements without payment on file.
- We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Cash, U.S. Money Order or checks in U.S. funds. We will accept checks from a Canadian bank when you write “US funds” near the dollar amount.
- We do not accept American Express, Canadian debit cards or bank transfers.
- We do not accept Medicare, Medicaid, Health Insurances or Workers Compensation cases.
- Patients who would like to avoid international credit card fees may open a local US bank account and use that account for payment. We can accept a US debit card if you use this option – please contact the clinic for more information.
- Werhle Drive (off I-290)
- Nearest border crossing: Peace Bridge