People with fibromyalgia have “tender points” on the body. Tender points are specific places on the neck, shoulders, back, hips, arms and legs. These points hurt when pressure is put on them.
People with fibromyalgia may also have other symptoms, such as:
- Trouble sleeping
- Morning stiffness
- Painful menstrual periods
- Tingling or numbness in hands and feet
- Problems with thinking and memory
- Anyone can get it, but it is most common in middle-aged women. People with rheumatoid arthritis and other autoimmune diseases are particularly likely to develop fibromyalgia. There is no cure for fibromyalgia, but we can help you without bandaid medical treatments.
We can help you not only manage your symptoms, but help you to look for the root cause.
- Getting enough sleep, exercising and eating well may also help, but you have to find the root cause in order to effectively treat the issues.
We at EHC BUFFALO HAVE TOOLS TO HELP YOU, not only to discover the root cause, but to treat you with our specially designed program inclusive of whole body laser light, hyperbaric oxygen, oxygen ozone and many different therapies.